Friday, October 17, 2008

This is October?

Lander got dumped on over this past weekend. Snow started falling on Friday and by the time the sky cleared on Sunday there was around 18 inches of the good stuff.

With The Wife out of town visiting the Old Country, I was without our regular camera and had to rely on my phone for the heavy lifting. Since I also chose the darkest possible moment to take the pictures, I'll apologize in advance for the poor quality...

This is Friday night, with a BL smoothie for scale.

Same thing on Saturday night. However, there is no need for alarm--the BL smoothie was safely consumed the night before and not sacrificed with the snow.

And, one bonus picture:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We might be in for a long winter - but as long as we get lots of snow I can deal with it:)~ It is the perfect fall weather in the "Old Country" - blue skies, bright leaves and good temps for a campfire. Love - "The Wife"