Friday, December 5, 2008

Condolences

In case you missed it, Oregon dismantled Oregon State in last week's Civil War. While not couch-burning exciting, it was a great win--most likely sending Oregon to the Holiday Bowl while denying Oregon State the Rose Bowl.

However, it wasn't all fun and games. You see, although I'm a proud alum of the University of Oregon, my entire immediate family either graduated from or is attending Oregon State University. Thus, I offer sincere condolences to my family. While I decided it best not to send roses given the current circumstances, please know that I am keeping you in my thoughts. As they say, time eases all pain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is now my second attempt to come up with a "comment" to the blasphemy that is this post. You see, my first one was slightly less than "G" rated and i decided i would change things a bit. The problem i am having with my rebuttal is that i dont have one for that game. We simply got rocked. Oh well, we still have the bowl game and next season to avenge what happened. And remember, as the picture says "teaching you son to hate the ducks by age 5: priceless."

Austin said...

I was wondering if this post would solicit comments beyond a PG rating... Especially since I linked to the youtube highlights.