Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sale Pending

Sometimes things just fall in place. Just weeks ago, The Wife and I were facing the very real prospect of having to make mortgage payments on a vacant home in Wyoming while making rental payments in Anchorage. Something that would have broke our bank account's back in short order. Instead, we were able to sell our old home, and find another in a matter of weeks. Pretty sweet, huh? If everything goes according to plan, we're set to close on July 10.

In other news, I've been slacking on the blog big time. Between work, the chaos of moving, and an impending bar exam, It's become too easy for me to neglect The Lunker. It's not that I haven't had material to post about, it's that I just haven't been finding the time to sit and write about it. I'll see what I can do to remedy things...

3 comments:

schnitzerPHOTO said...

Huge news! Congrats on the new home, and on things "falling in to place." Keep on it - that exam will be past tense soon enough, and we'll be talking fish.

Unknown said...

I saw a riding lawn mower in the garage pics of the old house! That would be awesome...built in beer holders, a reclining captains seat, nitrous oxide booster, a flux capacitor, Mr. Fusion. That thing would be dialed in!!! I wonder if you could add a dog poop scooper to the front to that it would be picked up before you mowed over it? Nice looking new house, congratulations!

Austin said...

Nice, Ross! Unfortunately the mower wasn't ours and wasn't nearly as well appointed as you describe. If it was, it'd be my primary mode of transportation.