Friday, October 9, 2009

Step aside Marilyn Monroe, there's a new girl in town

Although I should probably not admit this in respectable company, I'm a sucker for The Simpsons and see too much of myself in Homer.  Since Fox is kind enough to stream entire episodes online, I irregularly go to their website for a quick laugh.  However, today's googling of "the simpsons" was quite the surprise.  As it turns out, Homer and I aren't the only ones that think Marge is hot.

Airbrushed pictures of naked women aren't enough to get me to buy Playboy, even though we've all heard people really buy the magazine "for the articles," but, Marge on the cover just might be enough . . .

1 comment:

Jason said...

I read about this somewhere yesterday. I'm not sure what they're thinking, Marge is old news. Now Lois Griffin....