Thursday, May 31, 2012

Get off yer duff


Now's your chance to weigh in on whether the EPA should use its authority under the clean water act to protect Bristol Bay, or whether we are willing to sacrifice one of the world's greatest salmon fisheries so a foreign corporation can get rich off copper and gold.

The EPA is holding a series of public hearing on the issue starting today in Seattle and Monday in Anchorage, with additional in-region meetings all next week.  Now's the time to give them an earful.

Seattle: Thursday, May 31 2:00pm, Jackson Federal Building 915 2nd Avenue 
Anchorage: Monday, June 4 5:30pm, University of Alaska, Wendy Williamson Auditorium 
Dillingham: Tuesday, June 5 11:30am, Middle School Gymnasium 
Naknek: Tuesday, June 5 5pm, Naknek School Auditorium 
Levelock: Wednesday, June 6 4pm, Rainbow Hall 
Igiugig: Wednesday, June 6 5pm, Igiugig Airport Hangar 
Nondalton: Thursday, June 7 5pm, Nondalton Community Center 
New Stuyahok: Thursday, June 7 1pm, Cetuyarag Community Center

More information is here and here.

2 comments:

mccart said...


Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster who was a woman told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so she told me that she was going to make all things normal back. she did the spell on my husband and after 5 days my husband changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this woman her name is Dr Aluta she have bring back my husband back to me i want you all to contact her who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem she will solve it for you. her email is traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com she is a woman and she is great. wish you good time.
He cast spells for different purposes

Κινητοί Τοίχοι - Movable Walls said...

Hi,
May I ask you for a favor? As my blog has little traffic at present, I am trying to generate some more, because I use it to sell my company’s products. More visits will increase my blog’s “Google Images” ranking and visibility. I am asking you to visit my blog occasionally, even though it may not be of particular interest to you. Cordial thanks.