Monday, November 2, 2009

USC goes Duck hunting

Oregon completely dominated USC on Saturday in what was one of the more enjoyable games I've ever seen.  Only being there in person could have made the game better.  Still, in reading up on my daily dose of college football news and gossip, I couldn't help but laugh when I came across this recount of the game at EDSBS:

This is better than any YouTube highlight reel I could have posted.  I've probably watched this thing 50 times and can't get over Pete Carroll's face as he abandons ship.  Go Ducks!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, so i dont think i have ever seen such a well played game by the ducks. They are playing like the best team in the nation right now, and i personally think their ranking is not doing them justice.

All i can say is, i hope they are peaking now, and are not that sharp on the 3rd of Dec.


Josh