Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tika!

Spring ski season is in full effect around here, and one of the great things about Anchorage is that the Chugach Front Range is a mere minutes from town. 

Brian, one of my coworkers, and I had been talking about skiing together for a while.  With weather a bit too nice to be indoors, we ditched work a little early last Friday, picked up Brian's dog, Tika, and went out for a quick ski. 
Since I forgot my camera, Brian took all the pictures.  Since Brian's dog ran off, I did all the skiing.  Bummer.  Me part way up the skin track (I'm on the left side of the run, near the rocks) while Brian skinned around the flats looking for Tika:
Brian eventually found his dog, but not until after I had turned down worried that something serious had happened. 
Well, Brian, at least we weren't still in the office.

No comments: