Wednesday, July 21, 2010

To the fishing dog!

When we got Karta a bit over six years ago, The Wife and I were looking for a companion--a dog that would go on all of our adventures.  Well, Karta has filled that bill admirably.  So long as it doesn't involve an airplane, she's going with.
*
But, after a few consecutive hard days on the water even the pooch can start to wear down.  Thus, I give you this shot I took yesterday after fishing four of five days while my dad was in town:
And may every dog enjoy a pillow made of toys every once in a while, I say.

* Carl Johnson took the top two pictures; figure I ought to give some credit, and stuff.

3 comments:

schnitzerPHOTO said...

The tired dog is a very good dog. We (and our dogs) miss Karta!

Anonymous said...

I will agree with you, Karta is one heck of a great pooch! I really liked when she gave her feeble growl towards the grizzly that was moseying along the shore of Skilak Lake. Oh... she is sooo ferocious!

Take it easy and say hi to the pooch.



Josh

Suzanne said...

I can see that even when she is tired Katra is still able to show her toys who's boss!